BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL
Terms and Conditions
Qualifications, Availability and Booking
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("CINEMARK")
- Cinemark private birthday party rentals ("Private Birthday Party Rentals") are available for events for minors and adults. However, if the Private Birthday Party Rental event is for minors, adult supervision (over 21 years of age) is required and one adult for every seven minors is required.
- CUSTOMER must purchase a Private Birthday Party Rental to book a CINEMARK special morning showing.
- Special morning showings are available every day. Showtime and movie title availability may vary. However, the movie start times are typically between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12 Noon. Exceptions may apply.
- All Private Birthday Party Rentals must conclude prior to the first public movie showing of the day and times vary depending on each theatre location.
- The Private Birthday Party Rental includes movie admission and concession products for a minimum of 20 people, rental fee for access and private use of auditorium for one hour pre or post movie contingent on movie showtimes and auditorium availability, and one table in the front of auditorium for gifts and cake (gifts and cake provided by CUSTOMER). The price of the Private Birthday Party Rental package varies by theatre.
- To book a Private Birthday Party Rental event, CUSTOMER must purchase and pre-pay movie ticket and concession package for a minimum of 20 people. Extra attendees who are not pre-paid as part of the Private Birthday Party Rental event must purchase movie ticket and concession at regular price in order to attend the Private Birthday Party Rental event.
- Only a bakery or store-bought cake or cupcakes will be allowed into the theatre or auditorium. No other outside food or beverage of any kind will be permitted.
- Due to film studio contracts, movies are subject to change without notice. Film titles cannot be confirmed until approximately 5-7 days prior to your confirmed event date.
- In order to maintain CINEMARK's published daily show times, all special morning shows must begin as scheduled. The scheduled arrival time and movie start time will be noted on the Invoice Agreement.
- CUSTOMER must complete the Reservation Request Form available online at www.cinemark.com or at the local theatre. After the Reservation Request Form has been submitted, received and processed by CINEMARK changes to the Private Birthday Party Rental event date, time, theatre location or decrease in number cannot be made. Only changes concerning an increase in number will be accepted if seating space is available.
- An Invoice Agreement, detailing the Private Birthday Party Rental event and pricing will be sent to the CUSTOMER as soon as all details of scheduling, group size, etc., are finalized.
- The Invoice Agreement must be signed and returned to CINEMARK within 48 hours of receipt by CUSTOMER in order for the Private Birthday Party Rental event to be reserved with the theatre.
- CINEMARK must receive full payment at the theatre box office at least three (3) business days prior to the Private Birthday Party Rental event date or the event is subject to cancellation.
- CUSTOMER agrees to pay for the number of attendees stated on the Invoice Agreement even if fewer than the stated number actually attend the Private Birthday Party Rental event. No refunds, rainchecks or passes for movie tickets or concessions will be issued if fewer people attend the Private Birthday Party Rental event than noted on the signed Invoice Agreement.
- CINEMARK accepts credit cards, cashier's checks, money orders or cash for payment. Purchase orders and personal checks cannot be accepted. Coupons, passes or discount offers of any type will not be accepted.
- If cancellation of Private Birthday Party Rental event is necessary, the CUSTOMER must notify the CINEMARK local theatre manager a minimum of three (3) days prior to the Private Birthday Party Rental event date. If notice of cancellation is not given 3 days prior to the event, the CUSTOMER will be required to pay the amount on the Invoice Agreement and no reimbursement will be issued.
- CUSTOMER AGREES THAT CINEMARK ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND CUSTOMER WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO ANY CLAIM, LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST AGAINST CINEMARK THAT MAY ARISE OR BECOME DUE IN ANY MANNER OR DEGREE OR IN ANY WAY DURING THE BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROPERTY LEFT IN THE CINEMARK THEATRE PRIOR TO, DURING, AND/OR FOLLOWING ANY FUNCTION AND ALL SUCH RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY IS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. CINEMARK MAKES NO AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO THE CUSTOMER, GUEST OR ATTENDEE OTHER THAN THOSE PRINTED HEREIN.
- Execution of this agreement by the representative of the CUSTOMER releases CINEMARK, its owners and operators, employees and agents from any liability for failure to carry out such arrangements as provided herein or on the Invoice Agreement and related documents which are caused by fire, strikes, acts of God or any other conditions beyond the reasonable control of CINEMARK.
- The Invoice Agreement shall not be deemed a final binding obligation of CINEMARK until it is fully executed by CUSTOMER and CINEMARK, and it shall be and remain subject to all of Cinemark's terms and conditions. Until such time as the Invoice Agreement is personally received and returned to CUSTOMER signed by the CINEMARK, it is subject to change and cancellation by CINEMARK and shall only constitute an expression of intent.
- The Invoice Agreement, Terms and Conditions and other related documents shall be interpreted, enforced and resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
Please read the Invoice Agreement, the above Terms and Conditions and other related documents (if any), carefully. If you approve, please indicate acceptance by signing and returning all copies of the Invoice Agreement and other documents to the local theater manager. CINEMARK will then counter-sign and return a copy thereof to you.