Available Positions at the Cinemark Home Office
Business Development Coordinator
Cinemark is hiring a Business Development Coordinator to support the Business Development team within the Marketing Department.
- scheduling private screenings, corporate meetings and events in movie theatres nationwide
- understanding client needs and building relationships
- preparing quotes
- communicating with internal departments to coordinate event details and logistics
- researching and identifying potential leads
- sales reporting
- performing ROI analysis and following industry trends
- contribute to overall Business Development strategy and goals.
Qualified candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- 1-3 years of customer service/sales experience
- Solid attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office specifically in MS Excel, be
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Work independently and as part of a team.
Marketing Manager – International Division
Marketing Manager, International Division will support all international marketing activities for Cinemark Theatres. This position will work directly with our 14 Latin America Countries, as well as external agencies and key clients. Reporting to the Vice President of International Marketing, this is a critical role in the team with a genuine opportunity to develop and grow as the business expands. This position will require the candidate to provide guidance and help implementing corporate marketing strategies into the Latin America marketplace. The role will involve the coordination of regional promotions and initiatives. A team player is a must.
• Manage multiple projects for the Latin America region
• Manage regional social media strategy
• Assist with presentations, program measurements and reporting
• Oversee marketing efforts for particular amenities within the organization
• Maintain relationships and execute initiatives with the film studios
• Make country visits as required, some travel involved
• Execute marketing plan initiatives relating to new product introduction, co-op advertising and merchandising.
• Maximize merchandising and promotional synergies.
• Manage promotional budgets as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing
• 5-10 years' marketing experience
• Strong social media background a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Organized, motivated, responsible and works well in a team environment
• Good communication skills written and verbal
VP, Domestic Content Programming
The Vice President of Domestic Content Programming is responsible for dealing with studio executives, and leading a team of film buyers for Cinemark Theatres.
• Responsible for the licensing of all content in Cinemark's domestic theatres including wide commercial releases and limited engagement motion pictures, alternative content, and special event screenings.
• Manage Cinemark's domestic content buying and booking
• Partners with the SVP - Global Content Strategy and Analysis for overall department P&L and all project budgets
• Partners with SVP, Global Content Strategy and Analysis in facilitating the best processes for film buyers and bookers. Builds strong, supportive relationships with studios and other members of the Cinemark team.
• Understands and enforces content strategies across Cinemark and with Cinemark's studio partners
• Assists in the administration, management, and mentorship of the department
• Provides constructive input, feedback, and support to all team members on projects across the department
• Partners with SVP - Global Content Strategy and Analysis and Cinemark's Finance and Analysis Department during negotiation of term deals for licensed content.
• 8-10 years progressive experience in Content and Programming. Can be a combination of theatrical exhibition, production, TV/film, online video, distribution
• Ability to work and manage relationships with key studio partners
• Experience in theatrical exhibition, distribution and marketing preferred but not necessary
• Must have experience managing a team
• Above all, must be a bold, innovative creative thinker who will challenge our executive team on continuing to push forward in the development of our content department
An integral member of the Cinemark's Salon, the Nail Technician position performs all manicure and pedicure work services listed in the salon menu according to Cinemark's treatment protocols. The Nail Technician also complies with Cinemark's core and culture standards. This position ensures all guests experience pure peace and relaxation.
• Prepares fingernails and toenails by removing polish; cleaning and softening nails and tissue.
• Shapes nails by cutting and filing ends
• Lengthens fingernails by applying nail wraps and tips
• Dresses nails by applying polish or sculpture design
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following aseptic standards; adhering to legal regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Current Applicable License
• Thorough Knowledge of current trends and products
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Director Gaming and Amusememts
The Gaming & Amusements Director is the Subject Matter Expert on the effective selection, procurement, placement, and management of traditional gaming equipment within the theatres. The Gaming & Amusements Director will regularly interact and consult with Executive Management and Operational Teams to ensure amusement strategies are aligned with Cinemark's overall corporate goals.
• Develop and implement all new and existing game room layouts (planograms) using CAD software and revenue analysis with the appropriate redemption/simulator mix to increase play utilization and maximize game revenue.
• Vendor Management- work with Purchasing to negotiate, re-negotiate and purchase all traditional gaming equipment needed for new builds and remodels.
• Complete theoretical monthly targets based on payout intervals for Cranes, Merchandisers and photo/fix equipment to minimize cost of sales variances.
• Regularly attend National and International shows for traditional games and amusements venues to strategically investigate new methods, or different types of venues to incorporate into the Cinemark layout to maximize revenue stream.
• Generate Capital expenditure requests based on approvals and budgeted amount with back up data for new or current theatres.
• Research new marketing ideas to enhance Crane redemption, revenue and increase guest satisfaction.
• Develop procedures for games merchandising, calibration and other related games functions.
• Oversee games installation format and venues installation.
• Participate in planning meetings and present points of interest with directional information to success.
• Attend leadership team, operation support and other strategic meetings as the Subject Matter Expert in Amusements.
• Support all operational personnel with answers to games, equipment, products, and inventory questions and issues.
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key executives from various Game organizations.
• Regularly visit competitor's sites to evaluate equipment, pricing, teller incentives, calibration standards, games layout, redemption store and amusement venues.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Solid understanding and Competence with CAD or Design Software
• 10 + years of experience managing Amusements and Traditional Games in the Family Entertainment Industry
• 5 + years of experience in Budget Management
• Ability to project manage multiple projects at one time to completion
• Intermediate user of MS Excel
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Cinemark is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality for our point-of-sale applications.
As a QA Analyst you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
•Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
•Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
•Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
•Design, develop and execute automation scripts using relevant tools
•Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
•Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
•BS degree in Computer Science or a related subject preferred
•Proven working experience in software quality assurance
•Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
•Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
•Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
•Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
•Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
•Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
•Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Digital Marketing Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Digital Analyst will include communicating and executing the overall Digital Analytics team strategy and vision. The Digital Analyst supports the development process, and develops reports and analytics in furthering omni-channel initiatives. This role will have primary responsibility for all consumer analytics and reporting related to multiple departments including but not limited to Marketing, Social Media, IT, Loyalty and Operations. The Digital Analyst will report directly into the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and automating reporting across multiple platforms
• Manage relationships with business teams to understand any reporting needs
• Ability to oversee marketing research quantitative or qualitative projects, analyze and communicate findings efficiently (i.e. surveys, focus groups etc.)
• Conduct analysis that addresses key business challenges and drives actionable, strategic decision-making and solutions
• Manage relationships with IT teams to make certain that there are no issues integrating new measurement initiatives
• Tracks relevant data to help create meaningful narrative reporting
• Provides routine and ad-hoc analysis and reporting support to business users, answer questions, leads user acceptance testing and feedback sessions, document enhancement requirements
• Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes to identify opportunities
• Continued optimization of various analytic tools, dashboards, and KPIs
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field (Marketing Analytics, Finance, Marketing Research etc.)
• 2-3 years of experience in Business Analytics
• Demonstrated experience utilizing and implementing enterprise level web analytics solutions
• Ability to translate business objectives into actionable tasks and specifications
• Excellent communication skills in order to articulate needs and opportunities with both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Analytical and process oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects and set appropriate priorities
• Strong team building skills in fast paced environment
Law Clerk Internship
We are currently seeking a Part Time Law Clerk to join our legal department. This candidate will assist attorneys by conducting legal research for a variety of domestic and international law issues related to Cinemark Holdings. Work also involves technical writing, drafting, and evaluating documents for legal issues and initiatives while performing a variety of secretarial duties for the assigned attorneys. This candidate will also collaborate with the Legal Secretary on special projects on an as needed basis.
The successful candidate will have:
• Must be a current 2nd or 3rd year Law School student enrolled in an accredited Law School.
• Fluent in writing and speaking Spanish
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
• Familiarity with computer based research including Westlaw and internet research.
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
• Must be detail oriented, possess strong written communication and excellent research skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects and multitask
Problem solving skills, prioritization, a good memory, and organization are a must.
The Purchasing Agent will support the Domestic Theatres by
requesting Service RFQs, evaluating quotes and negotiating rates,
issuing service contracts recommending service vendors, following
up on service contracts, and maintain necessary records while
managing and maintaining service contracts.
• Manage service contracts
• Identify vendors available for service
• Review, and analyze service quotes
• Negotiate, evaluate and issue service contracts
• Identify and negotiate cost reduction opportunities
• Manage contract data base
• Resolve invoice disputes
• Manage invoicing for services
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in experience along with evidence of exceptional ability
• Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve
• Strong Excel background
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects, with various teams
• Good negotiation, written and verbal skills
• Organizational skills to manage and track transactional details
• Team player and with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge on PeopleSoft purchasing system would be a plus
Theater Advertising Systems Support Administrator
The Theater Advertising Systems Support Administrator role requires a mixture of technical skills and business ability. The Theater Advertising Systems Support Administrator will be a key member of the Advertising and Pre-Show Support Team in the Theater Technology department. This position will be responsible for helping the department research and develop technical solutions to meet FLIX Media's business needs in Latin America. This position will also provide advanced technical support to internal and external entities as they relate to developed solutions. This position will also be responsible for root cause analysis, testing, and integration of Theater Advertising equipment for all FLIX Media customers. This involves the investigation of escalated issues and determination of a short term work around and long term resolution for the issue. This position will be responsible for documenting all issues and providing documentation and training for the support center and FLIX media customers.
This position will be responsible for working with software and hardware vendors on issues and enhancements required to meet current and future needs of Theater Technology, FLIX Media, and Theater Operations in Latin America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for providing support for the Advertising and
Pre-Show solution for all FLIX Media customers. This involves the
Pre-Show's technical equipment interacting with the theaters
Digital Cinema projectors, Digital Cinema Servers, sound
processors, dimmers (lighting), etc.
• Ensure that all projects are implemented on time, within specification and do not impact the theater operation.
• Investigate issues and recommend corrective action with the software applications utilized by the Theater Operations.
• Capture all issues and provide documentation for future software versions.
• Provide regular reporting on outstanding issues with software (bugs) and hardware to management and vendors.
• Provide documentation on new functionality when software or hardware updates are released.
• Provide training for support center, Theater Technology staff, and FLIX media customers on FLIX Media Advertising, Pre-Show Equipment and implementation.
• Provide support (3rd level) to the support center for escalated issues on FLIX Media equipment. This will include after-hours escalations from time to time and require on-call time.
• Must be available to assist in emergencies
• Required to travel as needed
• Carry a cell phone and be available for emergency systems support.
• Work with the customer networking teams to evaluate and add new ACL changes to the networking infrastructure as needed. This requires an understanding TCP/IP and security to request specific port level access changes to allow new applications to function across the LAN and WAN.
• Required to perform any other duties deemed necessary by Supervisor.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows (server and client
versions) and Linux OS.
• Basic knowledge of Android OS would be considered an asset but is not required.
• Basic knowledge of Data networking products and networked equipment that include routers and switches is considered an asset but is not required.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Digital Cinema systems would be considered an asset but is not required.
• Understanding of Media creation and file formats (codecs, compression, etc.).
• Ability to facilitate solutions in a fast paced, complex technology, and business environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills; be seen as a peer and advisor to other technical people in the department.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• Excellent decision-making skills to determine the most appropriate solutions
• Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
• Fluent in English - Speaking, reading/writing
• Fluent in Spanish - Speaking, reading/writing
• Fluent in Portuguese - Speaking, reading/writing would be considered an asset but is not required
• An understanding of Theater Operations would be considered an asset but is not required
• 1-2 years of related work experience in the IT or a related technology field.
• 1-2 years of "technical" experience specifically dealing with WANs and LANs, Internet/IP, and networking hardware (hubs, routers, switches)
• Experience in identifying and understanding technical/business needs and translating them into viable integrated solutions
Learn more about Cinemark:
At Cinemark, "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time". If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Our core values include:
* Do the Right Thing. Act with honesty and integrity.
* Passion for People. Respect and care for each other, our Guests, Communities and Partners.
* Safety. Provide a safe environment for our Employees and Guests.
* Performance Excellence. Strive to be the best in what you do.
* Ownership. Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093