Available Positions at the Cinemark Home Office
Operations Support Team Member
The Operations Support Team Member provides daily support to approximately 50 theatre locations including email communications, concessions inventory control and daily activity reports.
Ideal candidate must be organized, efficient, multi-task oriented to audit high volumes of paperwork and perform miscellaneous projects for department personnel. Successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, must be a team player with great communication skills and be able to function professionally and independently as a liaison between the corporate and field personnel.
Customer service or corporate level experience preferred. College degree is a plus.
Director of Restaurant Operations
Cinemark Holdings Inc., the third-largest theatre exhibition company in the US with theatres in 15 Latin American countries headquartered in Plano, TX, is searching for a Director-level candidate to help develop national Restaurant Operations across the US. The Director of Restaurant Operations will partner with theatre operations and food & beverage to help develop the expansion of kitchen operations within the Bistro/Reserve formats offering full service casual dining menus. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in guest service; multi-unit restaurant operations across multiple states and managing multi-unit restaurant P&Ls.
This is a strategic role, overseeing the execution of the
Company's restaurant operational objectives for the US. This role
will contribute to the overall planning and direction of theatre
operations in order to achieve both operational and financial goals
within the expanded-menu theatre formats. In addition to executing
at a strategic level, this is also hands-on in directing and
coaching the kitchen operations team within the theatres.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a current, high-performing Multi-Unit restaurant Director to collaboratively develop the national strategic expansion of casual dining menu offerings within one of the fastest-growing theatre companies in the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for restaurant operations within the expanded menu theatre formats.
• Responsible for execution of consistent kitchen operations systems and Standard Operating Procedures
• Responsible for flawless execution of kitchen operations in new theatre openings
• Responsible for coaching, development of Kitchen Management and kitchen line staff.
• Responsible for managing, analyzing and reporting on restaurant P&L
• Collaboration with the construction/development team and related departments to ensure effective design and layout of commercial kitchens in expanded-menu formats
• Responsible for working with theatre operations and HR partners on the hiring, training, and retention of kitchen staff
• Ensure compliance with all corporate procedures, food safety & sanitation, and legal guidelines relative to kitchen operations
• Maintain relationships with cross-functional departments in order to communicate the restaurant support needed to meet all restaurant operational objectives
• Travel throughout the theatre circuit to meet with existing and new Kitchen Managers, and attend all new restaurant openings
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 15+ years of leadership experience progressively in restaurant operations roles within the casual dining restaurant industry with full P&L responsibility.
• Minimum of 10+ years of senior management experience managing national, geographically dispersed multi-unit restaurants, including all aspects of kitchen management, food/menu development and proven restaurant financial management.
• Proven ability to open new restaurants
• Extensive knowledge of critical restaurant key performance metrics to include managing full P& L
• Extensive Knowledge of casual dining kitchen equipment, commercial kitchen design and systems.
• Excellent understanding of and proven experience with full casual dining or fast casual systems
• Advanced computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Strong communication skills, rapport and high degree of collaboration skills
• Strong presentation skills to all audience levels
• Willingness to travel extensively, minimum 50% travel required.
Purchasing Agent - Contracts
Success candidate will support the theaters and corporate office, through sourcing and negotiation of service contracts and purchase order parts.
The perfect candidate may have experience and be comfortable with negotiating contracts and enforcing that the services are executed as agreed to within those contracts. Multitasking and great organizational skills a MUST.
- Maintain and regulate the service contracts for our theaters and corporate office
- Cut purchase orders for services
- Receive, track and process invoices
- Update existing and add any new parts to the PeopleSoft purchasing system.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft purchasing system would be a plus
- Computer skills including Word, and Excel, and Outlook required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with minimal direction
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality work
- High school diploma required. Any higher education a plus
Warehouse Clerk - Temporary
Warehouse Clerk is to assist in handling the daily administrative and organizational functions of a warehouse. This person will be essentially required to maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse. This position is a 40 hour a week temporary assignment for up to 60 days.
• Recording and maintaining inventory of all warehouse materials.
• Carrying out all tasks as assigned by the warehouse manager.
• Keeping records of all documentation relating to the dispatch and receipt of supplies.
• Assisting in the compliance of all legal procedures of procuring and dispatching materials.
• Filling material requisitions and order forms.
• Recording damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse and reporting the same to the supervising authorities.
• Keeping record of service and maintenance of all warehouse machinery and equipment.
• Preparing of inventory balances, price lists, and other related documents.
• High school degree or an equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
• Diploma or certification in, bookkeeping, inventory management, or any other related field from a certified college.
Loyalty Marketing Manager
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will assist the Director of Loyalty Marketing to help grow and evolve Cinemark's loyalty program, Connections. This individual will help transform the way Cinemark relates to its customer base, and be responsible for managing and monitoring Cinemark's loyalty marketing initiatives. In addition to having deep proficiency in Loyalty and CRM marketing, the successful candidate will be a true cross-functional player working with Business Insights, Marketing and Technology.
• Lead the development, and execution of Loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, personalization, and promotional strategies.
• Assist the Director of Loyalty Marketing with company-wide initiatives pertaining to the loyalty program
• Handle all aspects of the day-to-day program mechanics for Connections
• Oversee the development, execution and analysis of each loyalty campaign, including reward management and communication, member segmentation, behavior-based and triggered messaging and performance analysis
• Work with Cinemark's Digital Analyst on campaign performance and how to learn from findings on performance for each campaign and adjust quickly for future initiatives
• Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns
• Analyze customer data, identify customer segments, define actionable segments, and implement test and control groups to refine and scale campaigns in order to create strategic initiatives
• Manage and optimize ongoing trigger communications to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
• Assist with reward fulfillment
• Work with the marketing team and other departments to manage direct marketing efforts to support acquisition and retention strategies among various target groups, including integrated marketing campaigns as well as seasonal and other initiatives
• Monitor competitor CRM and Loyalty programs, testing and adopting best practices to continuously improve program performance and value.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing, advanced degree a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in customer insights, retail loyalty marketing, or direct marketing department
• Experience with digital deployment of Loyalty program; mobile-app based Loyalty experience a plus
• Familiarity with CRM, Loyalty Marketing, and KPIs
• Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity
• Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct control
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, energetic and positive personality, team player, forward thinking, detail oriented, enthusiastic
Marketing Manager – International Division
Marketing Manager, International Division will support all international marketing activities for Cinemark Theatres. This position will work directly with our 14 Latin America Countries, as well as external agencies and key clients. Reporting to the Vice President of International Marketing, this is a critical role in the team with a genuine opportunity to develop and grow as the business expands. This position will require the candidate to provide guidance and help implementing corporate marketing strategies into the Latin America marketplace. The role will involve the coordination of regional promotions and initiatives. A team player is a must.
• Manage multiple projects for the Latin America region
• Manage regional social media strategy
• Assist with presentations, program measurements and reporting
• Oversee marketing efforts for particular amenities within the organization
• Maintain relationships and execute initiatives with the film studios
• Make country visits as required, some travel involved
• Execute marketing plan initiatives relating to new product introduction, co-op advertising and merchandising.
• Maximize merchandising and promotional synergies.
• Manage promotional budgets as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing
• 5-10 years' marketing experience
• Strong social media background a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Organized, motivated, responsible and works well in a team environment
• Good communication skills written and verbal
Director Gaming and Amusement
The Gaming & Amusements Director is the Subject Matter Expert on the effective selection, procurement, placement, and management of traditional gaming equipment within the theatres. The Gaming & Amusements Director will regularly interact and consult with Executive Management and Operational Teams to ensure amusement strategies are aligned with Cinemark's overall corporate goals.
• Develop and implement all new and existing game room layouts (planograms) using CAD software and revenue analysis with the appropriate redemption/simulator mix to increase play utilization and maximize game revenue.
• Vendor Management- work with Purchasing to negotiate, re-negotiate and purchase all traditional gaming equipment needed for new builds and remodels.
• Complete theoretical monthly targets based on payout intervals for Cranes, Merchandisers and photo/fix equipment to minimize cost of sales variances.
• Regularly attend National and International shows for traditional games and amusements venues to strategically investigate new methods, or different types of venues to incorporate into the Cinemark layout to maximize revenue stream.
• Generate Capital expenditure requests based on approvals and budgeted amount with back up data for new or current theatres.
• Research new marketing ideas to enhance Crane redemption, revenue and increase guest satisfaction.
• Develop procedures for games merchandising, calibration and other related games functions.
• Oversee games installation format and venues installation.
• Participate in planning meetings and present points of interest with directional information to success.
• Attend leadership team, operation support and other strategic meetings as the Subject Matter Expert in Amusements.
• Support all operational personnel with answers to games, equipment, products, and inventory questions and issues.
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key executives from various Game organizations.
• Regularly visit competitor's sites to evaluate equipment, pricing, teller incentives, calibration standards, games layout, redemption store and amusement venues.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Solid understanding and Competence with CAD or Design Software
• 10 + years of experience managing Amusements and Traditional Games in the Family Entertainment Industry
• 5 + years of experience in Budget Management
• Ability to project manage multiple projects at one time to completion
• Intermediate user of MS Excel
Digital Marketing Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Digital Analyst will include communicating and executing the overall Digital Analytics team strategy and vision. The Digital Analyst supports the development process, and develops reports and analytics in furthering omni-channel initiatives. This role will have primary responsibility for all consumer analytics and reporting related to multiple departments including but not limited to Marketing, Social Media, IT, Loyalty and Operations. The Digital Analyst will report directly into the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and automating reporting across multiple platforms
• Manage relationships with business teams to understand any reporting needs
• Ability to oversee marketing research quantitative or qualitative projects, analyze and communicate findings efficiently (i.e. surveys, focus groups etc.)
• Conduct analysis that addresses key business challenges and drives actionable, strategic decision-making and solutions
• Manage relationships with IT teams to make certain that there are no issues integrating new measurement initiatives
• Tracks relevant data to help create meaningful narrative reporting
• Provides routine and ad-hoc analysis and reporting support to business users, answer questions, leads user acceptance testing and feedback sessions, document enhancement requirements
• Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes to identify opportunities
• Continued optimization of various analytic tools, dashboards, and KPIs
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field (Marketing Analytics, Finance, Marketing Research etc.)
• 2-3 years of experience in Business Analytics
• Demonstrated experience utilizing and implementing enterprise level web analytics solutions
• Ability to translate business objectives into actionable tasks and specifications
• Excellent communication skills in order to articulate needs and opportunities with both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Analytical and process oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects and set appropriate priorities
• Strong team building skills in fast paced environment
Learn more about Cinemark:
At Cinemark, "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time". If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Our core values include:
* Do the Right Thing. Act with honesty and integrity.
* Passion for People. Respect and care for each other, our Guests, Communities and Partners.
* Safety. Provide a safe environment for our Employees and Guests.
* Performance Excellence. Strive to be the best in what you do.
* Ownership. Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093