Available Positions at the Cinemark Home Office
Financial Analyst – Domestic Operations
This position will provide financial analysis, modeling and reporting for Domestic Operations, serving the EVP/SVP/VP's of Operations, and reports to the Domestic Finance Manager.
Prepare accurate, meaningful and actionable financial and operational reports and analysis, both periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc. Support OPS executive team and C level executives, meeting with them on a regular and ongoing basis to provide information relating to trends and issues in the business. Primary analytical areas of responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Theatre payroll expenses
• Theatre operational productivity
• Ticket price modeling and analysis
• Analysis and reporting of other theatre revenues and expenses influenced by operations
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis for theatre operations
Other key responsibilities include:
• Budget template (MBA) creation, evolution and management
• Own / organize / run the annual budget process for payroll
• Design and maintain of payroll and ticket price database in Essbase and CNK data warehouse
• Assist in other areas annual budget process, as needed
• Assist in preparing and analyzing financial models
- Bachelor's Degree. Degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or Accounting a plus,
- Theatre operations experience as a Senior Assistant Manager level or above
- Advanced level of MS Excel experience (4 years)
- Detail oriented
- Quality work product and accuracy required
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving and research abilities
- Ability to learn quickly, multitask and meet report deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasive skills, oral and written
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts, procedures and practices
- Team player
- Essbase, SQL, OLAP, or multi-dimensional database experience a plus
- Experience in database maintenance, design or queries a plus
Operations Support Team Member
The Operations Support Team Member provides daily support to approximately 50 theatre locations including auditing, reviewing and editing concession inventories and daily box office files for accuracy. Ideal candidate must be very organized and able to multi-task to meet deadlines on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Excellent communication skills via phone and email are essential as this person will be corresponding with theater daily. Theater management experience, knowledge of auditing and conducting inventory, and proficiency in Excel is preferred. A college degree is a plus.
Cinemark's dedication to Customer satisfaction and eagerness to provide the "Best Seat in Town" has allowed us to grow at a rapid pace. Our desire to provide excellent service and create memorable experiences has led Cinemark to expand our horizons to fresh new concepts. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and well organized individual with advanced computing and Excel skills. This individual should have a love of movies and whose dream job is to get paid to watch them, talk about them, and have input on what Cinemark shows on the big screen. This position will require heavy emphasis on assembling reports, presentations and analyzing information as well as data entry. Great communication skills are necessary to work with our theatres and the studios on a daily basis. Theatre operation knowledge and skills are preferred although not required.
Sr. Analyst Data Scientist
Position is part of the Consumer Intelligence & Analytics group which is the advanced analytics service arm for Cinemark.
The position is responsible for development and application of analytic methods for solving business problems and deriving consumer and business insight. This role has an enterprise focus supporting the key business objectives and core business functions of the organization.
Highest priority requirement is curiosity and personal drive to over-deliver on internal stakeholders' needs for analysis and insight. Position has open access to all forms of enterprise data and scope of work covers basic to advanced numerical methods including modeling and simulation. Regression, classification, optimization and machine learning all potentially play a role in this function. This is truly an amazing opportunity to be on the ground floor of designing and building the decision sciences competency for a multi-billion dollar operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Advanced numerical methods: develop and implement predictive models, segmentation methods, optimization algorithms, machine learning.
• Know and understand statistical limitations of data; keen understanding of analysis of variance.
• Perform work and analysis for a 'multi-channel' environment applying analytics to online and offline environments.
• Research and develop new forms of analytic methods applicable to relevant business objectives.
• Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to consumer insights including all relevant customer behavior analysis, product and promotion testing, real estate, concessions (merchandise) performance and allocation.
• Produce compiled data, reports and 'visualized' results for all levels of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• MSc/PhD in Statistics, Math or related degree with 4+ years experience
• 2+ years hands-on experience and proficiency with:◦Computational Programming with R, Revolution R Enterprise
• Statistical Modeling
• Knowledge of Classification Systems, Recommendation Systems, Predictive Modeling
• Objective evidence of advanced SQL capability, querying large, complex datasets using relational databases
• Proven analytical capability with intermediate to advanced knowledge of statistics as it relates to all aspects of data set analysis including error, experimental design
• Experience in working with customer data in a retail/entertainment business environment preferred.
• Visualization tools experience preferred
• Strong data interpretation, visualization and presentation skills
• Ability to explain statistical approaches/models used, rationale/merits of different approaches, results and interpretation to team members
• Able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Familiarity with machine learning
• Intellectually curious / quick thinker
• Willingness / ability to take ownership as technical lead of a project
Executive Administrative Assistant – Sr. Operation Support
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administrative support for Cinemark's Senior Operations Leaders in the Plano, TX Corporate Office. The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be comfortable working in a highly-visible role and interacting with the senior leaders of the company as well as all levels of management across various Cinemark departments.
•Provide support to 4-6 Sr. Ops Leaders through a variety of administrative tasks.
•Coordinate heavy complex travel arrangements, including: reservations, itineraries, and planning.
•Manage the calendar; setting up meetings and coordinating schedules.
•Compose, proofread, organize, and maintain confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents, including: presentations, organizational charts, spreadsheets, and databases.
•Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls, handling issues appropriately and relaying messages.
•Route incoming mail and prepare all outgoing mail, email, and fax correspondence.
•Prepare and organize pre-meeting and post-meeting materials and reports as needed
•Provide basic administrative assistance, which may include: data entry, copying, filing, and recordkeeping.
•Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
•2-5 years of administrative assistant experience
•Must display a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
•Computer savvy; Master level in MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
•Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and able to multi-task.
•Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
•Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
•Able to maintain a professional demeanor and polished appearance on a daily basis.
Digital & Web Designer
The Digital & Web Designer is responsible for the design and production of company websites, email communications, advertising materials, social media images, presentations and other online communications. This work is done in close cooperation with the Loyalty and Marketing & Promotions directors and reports into the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Website maintenance and design - The implementation and modification of existing design elements, creation of new web graphics, site maintenance and content management
• Creation of digital graphics and e-mails to promote the Cinemark loyalty program
• Creation of email campaigns for marketing initiatives
• Weekly/daily website updates as requested - ensures accuracy of website content by thorough editing and cross-checking
• Weekly updates of theatre digital signage
• Ensures consistent graphics throughout the Cinemark website with a focus on the same style, flow, and branding
• Maintains and meets all deadlines as outlined in department schedule
• Takes ownership of projects from concept to completion
• Able to provide suggestions regarding design while able to work within Cinemark's brand standards and guidelines
• Creative, artistic, and energetic personality
• Works well in a team oriented environment
• Excellent time management skills - requires planning, execution, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Detailed oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Work with PC platform
• 2-3 years of experience with web design and content management systems
• Proficiency in: Adobe Creative Suites and Microsoft Office
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Technically proficient with web content management Systems (CMS) (i.e. Umbraco, Joomla, Wordpress)
• Knowledge of SEO best-practices a plus
Senior Financial Analyst – Global HQ and Domestic – Capital Expenditures and Cash
The position will play a key role in the Global and Domestic organization, supporting the Director of FP&A and the senior management team. The role focuses on creating reports and critical analysis with respect to tracking, monitoring and forecasting Global and Domestic Capex, creating and reviewing financial models for investments to understand return metrics, and for forecasting and pacing Global and Domestic Cash.
• Assist in the Global HQ and Domestic Capital Expenditure and Cash forecasting cycles (short-term pacing, annual budgets, and long range forecasts), working closely and coordinating with our Operations, Real Estate and Construction Teams, and FP&A P&L, Accounting and Tax Departments to gather and prepare data and reports; preparing the financial outlook and presentations for both our Global and Domestic Company for management, senior leadership and board of directors
• Create internal financial reports and presentations for Global HQ and Domestic Capex investments including narrative discussions of historical results, comparison to projections and budgets, and providing insights into key business and financial issues
• Work closely with Director of FP&A and senior management to provide insightful views into Capex and Capital Allocation decisions and help to make the right business decisions
• To prepare reports, analysis, pacing, budgeting and long range plans, responsibilities also include:
- Coordinate with Construction, Real Estate and Accounting teams to improve business processes to enable us to more efficiently monitor and report on capex spending and identify waste and unnecessary capex
- Closely coordinate with International FP&A to set global standards, templates, models, reporting requirements and deadlines to enable efficient consolidation of Capex and Cash historical results, pacing, budgets and long range plans for our International business
• Create and provide to Director of Treasury cash flow tracking, forecasts and budgets at a level granular enough for the Treasury function to manage cash effectively
• Analyze actual results of growth capex to ensure Proforma performance objectives are being met, identify areas of concern and suggest improvement tactics for performance which fall short of proforma
• Provide accurate budgeting of Global and Domestic maintenance and growth capex, tracking of actuals versus budget
• Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and can be modified at any time
• Minimum of 4 years of financial experience in a dynamic organization, and experience with accounting or financial analysis relating to Capital Expenditure and Cash, including pacing, forecasting and budgeting in a multi-national business
• A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is required with an advanced degree (MBA, equivalent) preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Curious, independent and proactive thinker with demonstrated record of creating actionable analysis for management to provide insight and improve the business using data driven analysis
• Proven creative analytical skills
• Consistently provide timely and accurate analysis
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic environment with competing priorities
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Team player, willing and able to roll up sleeves, and flexibility to assist other FP&A functions or projects as needed
• Multi-outlet brick and mortar retail or entertainment industry experience a plus
• Essbase, SQL, OLAP, or multi-dimensional database experience a plus
• Experience in database maintenance, design or queries a plus
Part-Time Law Internship
Cinemark is the leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 513 theatres and 5,796 screens in the U.S. and Latin America as of December 31st, 2015. We focus on creating the experience for our guest and employees. This commitment is a part of our classic culture to bring our film, food, and fun to our customers. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and career opportunities for advancement.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Law Clerk to join our legal
department. This candidate will assist attorneys by
conducting legal research for a variety of domestic and
international law issues related to Cinemark Holdings. Work also
involves technical writing, drafting, and evaluating documents for
legal issues and initiatives while performing a variety of
secretarial duties for the assigned attorneys. This candidate
will also collaborate with the Legal Secretary on special projects
on an as needed basis.
The successful candidate will have:
• Must be a current 2nd or 3rd year Law School student enrolled in an accredited Law School.
• Fluent in writing and speaking Spanish
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
• Familiarity with computer based research including Westlaw and internet research.
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
• Must be detail oriented, possess strong written communication and excellent research skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects and multitask
Problem solving skills, prioritization, a good memory, and organization are a must.
Director, Treasury Operations
The purpose of this newly created position is to enhance the execution of day-to-day global treasury operations for Cinemark Holdings, Inc. by strengthening overall planning and cash management routines, and consolidating varied activities under single leadership. General areas of oversight include global liquidity management, banking relationships, cash investment strategy, debt and interest rate management, capital deployment, foreign exchange management, intercompany settlements and treasury operations and policies. Along with the CFO, SVP Worldwide Controller, SVP Financial Planning & Analysis, VP Controllership & Treasury Operations and SVP of Tax, this role will develop short and long term cash management strategies and execute initiatives aimed at strengthening Cinemark's overall treasury operations. The Director, Treasury Operations will support and influence senior management on a wide range of treasury issues and have a direct reporting line to the VP Controllership & Treasury Operations.
• Regular monitoring of cash management activities,
including initiation and/or approval of funds transfers, investment
of excess cash, foreign exchange trends tracking, debt servicing
needs, and intercompany settlements.
• Evaluate and recommend strategies for overall liquidity position, cash investments and foreign exchange exposure, including debt and equity financing, company-wide leverage, hedging practices, and repatriation of foreign cash.
• Continue to develop, implement and communicate global cash management, credit and investment policies, procedures and controls.
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate global bank accounts and cash transfer procedures are established and maintained to service business needs as well as manage risk.
• Management of all intercompany trade and financing funds flow, ensuring timely and effective resolution of intercompany balances in conjunction with tax organization and local operating needs.
• Work with FP&A, Accounting and Tax personnel to help forecast and budget global cash flows, as well as enhance pacing routines to provide better visibility to forward-looking cash inflows and outflows.
• Coordinate debt financing transactions, including negotiations and management of new financing deals, refinancing actions, and existing debt administration requirements.
• Monitor debt covenant compliance, and prepare related calculations and certificates, in accordance with debt agreements.
• Support key relationships, including rating agencies, banking and financial institutions, company investors, senior management and Board Members.
• Evaluate global cash account reconciliation processes and make recommendations on automation and system enhancement opportunities.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or
• Minimum of eight years of progressive work experience in multinational corporate finance treasury function, with specific exposure to cash forecasting and investing.
• Experience with foreign currency hedging and analysis
• Solid accounting knowledge and exposure to financial statements, including hedge accounting
• Strong analytical skills, including 'What If' scenarios and other models
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
• Hands-on and detail-oriented, handling a wide range of tasks from administrative in nature to high level analysis
• Experience with Hyperion products (Financial Management, Essbase) a plus
• Established relationships with banks and other external financial institutions a plus
Senior Financial Analyst – International
With 176 theaters in 14 countries Cinemark is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team on the international side.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational summary reports with special attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prepare and analyze financial data and reports for trends, issues and indicators of future performance.
- Assist in the development, design, capturing and report preparation of the theatre level revenues and costs to enhance profitability of theatre operations including:
- Concession revenues and costs
- Ticket revenues
- Film rental costs
- Payroll costs
- Interact with operating departments to interpret financial data and reports, gain understanding of data, and provide information and ideas to enhance profitability of operations.
- Monthly maintenance, generation, and review of on-going analytical projects for senior management and operations.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and information for Board meetings and other financial presentations.
- Monitor and track capex vs. budget
- Provide ad hoc analysis, support and reporting to senior management and operations.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget.
- Assist in preparing and analyzing financial models.
- Minimum 4 years of Finance and Accounting experience.
- Experience in theatrical exhibition industry a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of Intermediate level of MS Excel experience (2 years)
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Essbase, Peoplesoft, Nvision, SQL, or multi-dimensional database experience a plus
- Problem-solving and research abilities
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Broad knowledge of financial concepts, procedures and practices.
- Ability to understand complex financial concepts
- Proven analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" / work in theatre operations for a short period to understand operations
- Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese) is required
- International experience, especially with Latin American market is a plus, but not required.
May involve some travel.
With 176 theaters in 14 countries Cinemark is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team on the international side.
Loyalty Marketing Manager
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will assist the Director of Loyalty Marketing to help grow and evolve Cinemark's loyalty program, Connections. This individual will help transform the way Cinemark relates to its customer base, and be responsible for managing and monitoring Cinemark's loyalty marketing initiatives. In addition to having deep proficiency in Loyalty and CRM marketing, the successful candidate will be a true cross-functional player working with Business Insights, Marketing and Technology.
• Lead the development, and execution of Loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, personalization, and promotional strategies.
• Assist the Director of Loyalty Marketing with company-wide initiatives pertaining to the loyalty program
• Handle all aspects of the day-to-day program mechanics for Connections
• Oversee the development, execution and analysis of each loyalty campaign, including reward management and communication, member segmentation, behavior-based and triggered messaging and performance analysis
• Work with Cinemark's Digital Analyst on campaign performance and how to learn from findings on performance for each campaign and adjust quickly for future initiatives
• Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns
• Analyze customer data, identify customer segments, define actionable segments, and implement test and control groups to refine and scale campaigns in order to create strategic initiatives
• Manage and optimize ongoing trigger communications to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
• Assist with reward fulfillment
• Work with the marketing team and other departments to manage direct marketing efforts to support acquisition and retention strategies among various target groups, including integrated marketing campaigns as well as seasonal and other initiatives
• Monitor competitor CRM and Loyalty programs, testing and adopting best practices to continuously improve program performance and value.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing, advanced degree a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in customer insights, retail loyalty marketing, or direct marketing department
• Experience with digital deployment of Loyalty program; mobile-app based Loyalty experience a plus
• Familiarity with CRM, Loyalty Marketing, and KPIs
• Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity
• Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct control
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, energetic and positive personality, team player, forward thinking, detail oriented, enthusiastic
Marketing Manager – International Division
Marketing Manager, International Division will support all international marketing activities for Cinemark Theatres. This position will work directly with our 14 Latin America Countries, as well as external agencies and key clients. Reporting to the Vice President of International Marketing, this is a critical role in the team with a genuine opportunity to develop and grow as the business expands. This position will require the candidate to provide guidance and help implementing corporate marketing strategies into the Latin America marketplace. The role will involve the coordination of regional promotions and initiatives. A team player is a must.
• Manage multiple projects for the Latin America region
• Manage regional social media strategy
• Assist with presentations, program measurements and reporting
• Oversee marketing efforts for particular amenities within the organization
• Maintain relationships and execute initiatives with the film studios
• Make country visits as required, some travel involved
• Execute marketing plan initiatives relating to new product introduction, co-op advertising and merchandising.
• Maximize merchandising and promotional synergies.
• Manage promotional budgets as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing
• 5-10 years' marketing experience
• Strong social media background a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Organized, motivated, responsible and works well in a team environment
• Good communication skills written and verbal
Marketing Manager - International Division
Digital Marketing Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Digital Analyst will include communicating and executing the overall Digital Analytics team strategy and vision. The Digital Analyst supports the development process, and develops reports and analytics in furthering omni-channel initiatives. This role will have primary responsibility for all consumer analytics and reporting related to multiple departments including but not limited to Marketing, Social Media, IT, Loyalty and Operations. The Digital Analyst will report directly into the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and automating reporting across multiple platforms
• Manage relationships with business teams to understand any reporting needs
• Ability to oversee marketing research quantitative or qualitative projects, analyze and communicate findings efficiently (i.e. surveys, focus groups etc.)
• Conduct analysis that addresses key business challenges and drives actionable, strategic decision-making and solutions
• Manage relationships with IT teams to make certain that there are no issues integrating new measurement initiatives
• Tracks relevant data to help create meaningful narrative reporting
• Provides routine and ad-hoc analysis and reporting support to business users, answer questions, leads user acceptance testing and feedback sessions, document enhancement requirements
• Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes to identify opportunities
• Continued optimization of various analytic tools, dashboards, and KPIs
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field (Marketing Analytics, Finance, Marketing Research etc.)
• 2-3 years of experience in Business Analytics
• Demonstrated experience utilizing and implementing enterprise level web analytics solutions
• Ability to translate business objectives into actionable tasks and specifications
• Excellent communication skills in order to articulate needs and opportunities with both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Analytical and process oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects and set appropriate priorities
• Strong team building skills in fast paced environment
Learn more about Cinemark:
At Cinemark, "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time". If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Our core values include:
* Do the Right Thing. Act with honesty and integrity.
* Passion for People. Respect and care for each other, our Guests, Communities and Partners.
* Safety. Provide a safe environment for our Employees and Guests.
* Performance Excellence. Strive to be the best in what you do.
* Ownership. Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please email TalentAcquisition@cinemark.com your resume with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093