Available Positions at the Cinemark Home Office
Graphic Design Intern
Cinemark Theatres is seeking a Graphic Design Intern this Fall
in the Marketing and Graphics department. The ideal intern will
work closely with department heads and designers to assist with
various print, web, and promotional design projects.
Projects may include newspaper directory updates, web/email ad banners, print advertisements, direct mail pieces, and additional projects as assigned.
Employment type: Paid Internship - Part-time, must be able to work 20+ hours per week
Schedule: Between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Duration of Internship: August - December 2015
- Ability to generate concepts, produce quality designs, and build press-ready files
- Capable of translating print concepts to web and/or social media graphics
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Critical attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly-motivated self starter
- Must adhere to company values: professionalism, positive attitude, and quality
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in design-related field
- Students must be at Junior or Senior Level
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (CC - especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft office on both Mac and PC Platforms
- Web Content Management System and Analytics experience not required, but preferred
Qualified candidates must include a sample portfolio demonstrating strong design concepts and skills. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Be prepared to answer a questionnaire once Human Resources has reviewed your resume.
Learn more about Cinemark:
At Cinemark, "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time". If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Our core values include:
* Do the Right Thing. Act with honesty and integrity.
* Passion for People. Respect and care for each other, our Guests, Communities and Partners.
* Safety. Provide a safe environment for our Employees and Guests.
* Performance Excellence. Strive to be the best in what you do.
* Ownership. Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093