Other Available Positions
Theater Technology Advertising Administrator
This position is based in Frisco, Texas.
The Theater Technology Advertising Administrator role requires a mixture of technical skills and business ability. The Theater Technology Advertising Administrator will be a key member of the Advertising and Pre-Show Support Team in the Theater Technology department. This position will be responsible for helping the department research and develop technical solutions to meet FLIX Media's business needs in Latin America. This position will also provide advanced technical support to internal and external entities as they relate to developed solutions. This position will also be responsible for root cause analysis, testing, and integration of Theater Advertising equipment for all FLIX Media customers. This involves the investigation of escalated issues and determination of a short term work around and long term resolution for the issue. This position will be responsible for documenting all issues and providing documentation and training for the support center and sites on how to resolve the escalated issues.
This position is also responsible for testing of all new software and hardware solutions prior to release to the sites as well as developing solutions to integrate Advertising and Pre-Show solutions with multiple configurations or footprints. This includes testing in our test lab and at several theaters (beta testing) prior to general release. This position will be responsible for working with software and hardware vendors on issues and enhancements required to meet current and future needs of Theater Technology, FLIX Media, and Theater Operations in Latin America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for management of various projects (new software release, hardware evaluation, etc.), including timelines
- Responsible for developing and integrating Advertising and Pre-Show solution for all FLIX Media customers. This involves the Pre-Show solutions ability to interact with the theaters Digital Cinema projectors, Digital Cinema Servers, sound processors, dimmers, etc.
- Ensure that all projects are implemented on time, within specification and do not impact the theater operation.
- Investigate issues and recommend corrective action with the software applications utilized by the Theater Operations.
- Capture all issues and provide documentation for future software versions.
- Provide regular reporting on outstanding issues with software (bugs) and hardware to management and vendors.
- Manage the software and hardware testing process (Beta sites)
- Provide documentation on new functionality when software or hardware updates are released.
- Provide training for support center and other Theater Technology staff on FLIX Media Advertising and Pre-Show Equipment and implementation.
- Provide support (3rd level) to the support center for escalated issues on FLIX Media equipment. This will include after-hours escalations from time to time and require on-call time.
- Must be available to assist in emergencies
- Required to travel as needed
- Carry a cell phone and be available for emergency systems support.
- Work with the customer networking teams to evaluate and add new ACL changes to the networking infrastructure. This requires a full understanding TCP/IP and security to request specific port level access changes to allow new applications to function across the LAN and WAN.
- Required to perform any other duties deemed necessary by Supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows (server and client versions) in a complicated environment.
- Technical knowledge of Linux and Android OS.
- Technical knowledge of Data networking products, Complex data solutions, and networked equipment that include Routing, Switching, IP Networks, VPNs, Servers and Security.
- Detailed knowledge of IP Web technologies, particularly security, firewalls, and VPN's
- Advanced PC skills including Word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, Internet
- Knowledge of POS systems data interfaces would be an asset
- In-depth Knowledge of Digital Cinema systems
- Understanding of Media creation and file formats (codecs, compression, etc.).
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a fast paced, complex technology, and business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills; be seen as a peer and advisor to other technical people in the Team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Decision-making skills to determine the most appropriate solutions
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in English - Speaking, reading/writing
- Fluent in Spanish - Speaking, reading/writing
- Fluent in Portuguese - Speaking, reading/writing would be an asset
- 3+ years of related work experience in the IT or a related technology field.
- 3+ years of "technical" experience specifically dealing with WANs and LANs, Internet/IP, and networking hardware (hubs, routers, switches)
- 3+ years of experience in supporting Cinema equipment including computer systems, Projection, and other systems used by Theater Technology.
- Experience in identifying and understanding technical/business needs and translating them into viable integrated solutions
- An understanding of Theater Operations would be asset
Be prepared to answer a questionnaire once Human Resources has reviewed your resume.
Trilingual Support Center Specialist
If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Cinemark has a Call Center Support Representative position available in the Theater Technology department based in the Frisco, Texas support center.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide senior level support for digital projection system (projectors, media players, switches, and theater management systems), sound equipment, and other in-theater technology equipment.
The position requires a wide range of skills that encompass every area of Information Technology and Digital Cinema. Job consists of support via phone, email, and ticket tracking software for our end user's technical problems and service requests; maintain knowledge of relevant products to provide accurate solutions and act as a representative of the Theater Technology team to our customers.
Candidate must be trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish; have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude; superior problem-solving and communication skills; a great work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment; knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems, network fundamentals; and the ability to learn quickly are a must.
Previous call center experience, customer service, and knowledge of movie theater operations would be an asset.
The Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The position will be rotating shifts requiring nights, weekends, holidays and is 40 hours per week. Mandatory Skills
• Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude
• Trilingual English, Portuguese and Spanish
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
• Comfortable with computers and willing to learn new technologies
Not Mandatory but considered an asset
• Theater operation knowledge and experience
• 1-2 years in a call center environment
• 1-2 years experience supporting Microsoft environments including desktop support
• Associate or bachelor degree
• Microsoft/Networking certifications
Be prepared to answer a questionnaire once Human Resources has reviewed your resume.
Learn more about Cinemark:
At Cinemark, "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time". If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Our core values include:
* Do the Right Thing. Act with honesty and integrity.
* Passion for People. Respect and care for each other, our Guests, Communities and Partners.
* Safety. Provide a safe environment for our Employees and Guests.
* Performance Excellence. Strive to be the best in what you do.
* Ownership. Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com your resume with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093