Other Available Positions
Executive Administrative Assistant – Sr. Operation Support
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the
administrative support for Cinemark's Senior Operations Leaders and
their support team in the Plano, TX Corporate Office. The
ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be
comfortable working in a highly-visible role and interacting with
the senior leaders of the company as well as all levels of
management across various Cinemark departments.
- Managing competing priorities
- Provide support to 4-6 Sr. Ops Leaders through a variety of administrative tasks.
- Coordinate heavy complex travel arrangements, including: reservations, itineraries, and planning.
- Manage the calendar; setting up meetings and coordinating schedules.
- Compose, proofread, organize, and maintain confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents, including: presentations, organizational charts, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls, handling issues appropriately and relaying messages.
- Route incoming mail and prepare all outgoing mail, email, and fax correspondence.
- Prepare and organize pre-meeting and post-meeting materials and reports as needed
- Provide basic administrative assistance, which may include: data entry, copying, filing, and recordkeeping.
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
- 2-5 years of administrative assistance experience
- Must display a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Computer savvy; Master level in MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and able to multi-task.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor and polished appearance on a daily basis.
Booth Engineer - Little Rock, AR
As a member of the Theater Technology department, the Booth Engineer has the primary responsibility to maintain Cinemark presentation standards and ensure maximum uptime by resolving equipment issues and satisfying equipment maintenance requirements. The Booth Engineer works closely with the Cinemark Support Center (CSC) to maintain uptime and Theater Technology Assistant (TTA) to provide training and ensure maintenance continuity. The position requires extensive travel, working during off-business hours, and on-call availability. Relocation may be required as the position must be based in a geographical area that best services the assigned territory.
A successful candidate will be a high school graduate, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively. The position requires an extremely self-motivated individual with the ability to achieve short and long-term objectives without requiring daily oversight. A strong aptitude for electronics, computers and mechanics, and the ability to communicate proficiently and professionally in English is required. A minimum two years theatre projection or sound experience is desired.
The position is not limited to the responsibilities below and the job description is subject to change.
• Ensure on-screen presentations are up to Cinemark
• Ensure equipment is operating to Cinemark standards for projection and audio systems
• Perform routine preventative maintenance, repairs and emergency service on digital projection and sound equipment
• Train TTA and management on operation and maintenance of projection and sound equipment
• Ensure all CSC directives are being implemented in theaters
• Respond to off screen emergency and service tickets assigned by the CSC
• Participate or assist with special projects, screenings, and events when needed
• Install projection and sound equipment for new theater openings and projects
• Communicate professionally with theaters and supervisors
• Complete all administrative duties by required deadlines
• Order parts when necessary to keep theaters compliant with Cinemark standards
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• A minimum of two years of experience in theatre
projection and sound is desired
• Physical demands include climbing ladders, working in tight spaces and lifting 50+ pounds
• High school diploma or equivalent is required, any college or higher education a plus
• Attention to detail, quality-focused and strong problem solving skills are important assets
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Barco or other projector certification in digital cinema is an asset
Project Administrative Support Admin (Simcoe, Ontario Canada)
Cinemark is the leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 513 theatres and 5,796 screens in the U.S. and Latin America as of December 31st, 2015. We focus on creating the best experience for our guest and employees. This commitment is a part of our classic culture to bring film, food, and fun to our customers. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and career opportunities for advancement.
We are currently looking for a Project Administrative Support Admin to join the Theatre Technology department in our Simcoe, Ontario Canada office.
The Project Administrative Support Admin will support the
Theatre Systems team of 24.
- general administrative and clerical duties
- validate and maintain inventory tracking systems (spreadsheets, database, and Technology systems)
- processes invoices and expense reports for assigned departmental staff
- maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- prepare ongoing correspondence, including but not limited to Federal Express and UPS packages as required
- represents the company in a courteous, professional and diplomatic manner
- establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and the effectiveness of assigned operations
- assist with special projects when needed
- answers all in-coming phone calls and directs all calls to the appropriate party in a timely and professional manner
- additional duties as required
- Intermediate proficiency with the MS Office Platform
- Possess excellent interpersonal, as well as, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Information Technology processes and terminology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to prioritize work to accommodate deadlines
- Ability to work independently while working in a strong team environment
- Ability to multi-task in an ever changing environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Community College education in a relevant field would be an asset
- Minimum of 4 years of administrative experience preferably in a related field
- Experience with invoice processing and spreadsheet/database manipulation for budgeting, project and inventory tracking.
Sales and Management Systems Support Manager
Manages a team of support personnel who troubleshoot theatre technologies' issues, including in-theater management systems, POS systems, digital displays, network etc. Supervises the day-to-day operations of the help desk. Implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected. Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time. Evaluates new information systems products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to better aide the end user. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
The Cinemark Support Center (CSC) is a 24x7x365 operation and requires that candidates have flexibility to work rotating shifts. The position requires a wide range of skills that encompass every area of Information Technology. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, supervise and motivate a team of call center technicians, communicate effectively, and be able to work in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage a team of Supervisors and multiple agent levels. Management activities include employee selection, ongoing performance management, compensation administration, education and development, goal setting, and team-building activities
• Analyze, and identify strategic process improvements to ensure successful and efficient call center productivity, including SLA goals, abandoned call rates, Customer Satisfaction surveys etc.
• Manage ongoing performance of agents and supervisors, compensation administration, education and development, goal setting, and team-building activities.
• Manage day-to-day delivery of the Incident Management process. This includes driving and coordinating resolution, escalation (both technical and hierarchic), as well as coordinating all high severity incident support activities.
• Manage and ensure delivery of processes to ensure knowledge in area of expertise is trained and made available to more junior staff members (i.e. - business aligned support of incidents for our major lines of business).
• Manage and ensure that incident records are fully documented both during and after the incident, including gathering and recording the full incident timeline of events.
• Drive continuous development and daily management of Service Quality. This includes driving continually measurable improvements in reduced mean time to restore services.
• proactively identify opportunities and implement solutions for Incident Management process improvements; directly address and eradicate unacceptable levels of service.
• Oversee a 24x7 response team of support technicians and supervisors. This includes:
o Testing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and analyzing systems and facilities
o Provide quality, timely, and accurate end-to-end support of any issues within Theater Technology
o Perform proactive network status checks as part of normal surveillance activities, ensuring optimum performance
o Perform tracking and management of incidents to resolution in accordance with procedures
• Provide senior level troubleshooting skills
• Ability to think outside the norm to resolve an issue
• Ability to effectively write technical documentation
• Ability to prioritize, assign, tasks, and work independently when required
• Must be able to work with others to resolve issues effectively
• Mentor and lead staff and a team of supervisors
• Provide and communicate Support Center statistics and performance on timely reports, as needed (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Minimum of 2 years in manager role
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
• Comfortable working with computers and willing to learn new technologies
• Speak and read/write fluent English and have good verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills.
Not Mandatory but considered an asset
• Movie Theater operation knowledge and experience
• 1-2 years' experience supporting Microsoft environments including desktop support
• Associate or bachelor degree
• Microsoft/Networking certifications
• Bilingual/Trilingual English/Spanish/Portuguese a valuable asset
• 2 years in a theater or call center environment
Theater Technology Specialist-Digital Cinema Systems (Root Cause Analysis/Digital Cinema Testing) - Frisco, TX
This position is responsible for testing of all new software and hardware solutions prior to its release to the sites. This includes alpha testing in a control environment, beta testing and deployment to a limited number of test locations prior to a general release deployment to all locations. This position will be responsible for working with software and hardware vendors on issues and enhancements required to meet current and future needs of Theater Technology and Theater Operations. As well as providing all necessary documentation and initial training on new software/firmware releases, bugs, escalated issues etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Responsible for testing of various projects (new software release, hardware evaluation, etc.), including meeting project timelines
•Insure that all projects are implemented on time, within specification and do not impact the theater operation.
•Investigate issues and recommend corrective action with the software applications utilized by the Theater Operations.
•Capture all issues and provide documentation for future software versions.
•Provide regular reporting on outstanding issues with software (bugs) and hardware to management and vendors.
•Provide documentation for sites/CSC & Booth Engineers on new functionality when software or hardware updates are released.
•Provide support (3rd level) to the support center for escalated issues on Digital Cinema equipment. This will include after-hours escalations from time to time and require on-call time.
•Must be available to assist in emergencies
•Required to travel as needed
•Required to perform any other projects/duties deemed necessary by Manager of Presentation Design and Digital Cinema Testing
Applicant should meet the following
•High School Diploma or equivalent is required, any college or higher education a plus
•Minimum 2 years of experience in supporting cinema equipment including computer systems, POS, Digital Projection, and other systems used by Theater Technology.
•Working knowledge of Computer Operating Systems (XP, Win7, Linux Red Hat or Debian)
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
•An understanding of Theater Operations, including Penny POS system and or Doremi Digital Cinema software would be asset
•Bilingual or Trilingual (English, Portuguese & Spanish) would be an asset
•The applicant should be extremely self-motivated and comfortable meeting deadlines without requiring daily oversight. This includes handling multiple projects simultaneously through to completion
•Strong written and verbal communication skills
•Attention to detail, quality focused and strong problem solving skills are important assets
Learn more about Cinemark:
At Cinemark, "We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, one Guest at a time". If you join us you will become part of that experience and help us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Our core values include:
* Do the Right Thing. Act with honesty and integrity.
* Passion for People. Respect and care for each other, our Guests, Communities and Partners.
* Safety. Provide a safe environment for our Employees and Guests.
* Performance Excellence. Strive to be the best in what you do.
* Ownership. Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please email TalentAcquisition@cinemark.com your resume with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093