CINEMARK SCHOOL AND GROUP
Terms and Conditions
Qualifications, Availability and Booking
- School must have a minimum of 50 people attending the field trip event to book a Cinemark special morning showing.
- Special morning showings are available Monday through Friday during the regular school year. Showtime availability may vary. However, the movie start times are typically between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12 Noon. Exceptions may apply.
- School understands that other school groups may also be in the auditorium or theatre (if seats are available) and that this event is not a private screening.
- The Cinemark School Group Package includes movie admission and concession products. The price of the package varies by theatre. The price offered is a package price; therefore, movie tickets alone may not be purchased without the concession components. Every attendee with the group must purchase a package.
- School understands that no outside food or beverage of any kind will be permitted in the theatre or auditorium.
- School understands that if extra attendees arrive on the day of the event and seating is available, the extra attendees must purchase the movie ticket and concession at full price.
- Due to film studio contracts, movies are subject to change without notice. Film titles cannot be confirmed until approximately 5-7 days prior to your confirmed event date.
- An Invoice Agreement, detailing the field trip event and pricing will be sent to the School as soon as all details of scheduling, group size, etc., are finalized.
- In order to maintain Cinemark's published daily show times, all special morning shows must begin as scheduled. The scheduled arrival time and movie start time will be noted on the Invoice Agreement.
- This Invoice Agreement must be signed and returned to Cinemark within 48 hours in order for the field trip event to be reserved with the theatre.
- Cinemark must receive full payment at the local theatre box office at least three (3) business days prior to the field trip event date or the field trip event is subject to cancellation.
- School agrees to pay for the actual number of attendees stated on the Invoice Agreement even if fewer than the stated number actually attend the event. There are no complimentary tickets or concessions for teachers, chaperones or bus drivers.
- Cinemark accepts credit cards, school checks, PTA checks, cashier's checks, money orders or cash for payment. Purchase orders and personal checks cannot be accepted. Coupons, passes or discount offers of any type will not be accepted.
- After the Reservation Request Form has been submitted, received and processed by Cinemark changes to the field trip event date, time, theatre location or decrease in number cannot be made. Only changes concerning an increase in number will be accepted if seating space is available.
- If cancellation of this field trip event is necessary, the School must notify the Cinemark local theatre manager a minimum of three (3) days prior to the field trip event date. If notice of cancellation is not given within this period, the School will be required to pay the amount on the Invoice Agreement and no reimbursement therefore will be issued.
- No refunds, rainchecks or passes for movie tickets or concessions will be issued if fewer people attend the field trip event than noted on the signed Invoice Agreement.
- SCHOOL AGREES THAT CINEMARK ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SCHOOL WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO ANY CLAIM, LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST AGAINST CINEMARK THAT MAY ARISE OR BECOME DUE IN ANY MANNER OR DEGREE OR IN ANY WAY DURING THE GROUP FIELD TRIP EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROPERTY LEFT IN THE CINEMARK THEATRE PRIOR TO, DURING, AND/OR FOLLOWING ANY FUNCTION AND ALL SUCH RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY IS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. CINEMARK MAKES NO AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO THE SCHOOL, GUEST OR ATTENDEE OTHER THAN THOSE PRINTED HEREIN.
- Execution of this agreement by the representative of the School or organization releases Cinemark, its owners and operators, employees and agents from any liability for failure to carry out such arrangements as provided herein or on the Invoice Agreement and related documents which are caused by fire, strikes, acts of God or any other conditions beyond the reasonable control of Cinemark.
- The Invoice Agreement shall not be deemed a final binding obligation of Cinemark until it is fully executed by School and Cinemark, and it shall be and remain subject to all of Cinemark's terms and conditions. Until such time as the Invoice Agreement is personally received and returned to School signed by the Cinemark, it is subject to change and cancellation by Cinemark and shall only constitute an expression of intent.
- The Invoice Agreement, Terms and Conditions and other related documents shall be interpreted, enforced and resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.