Bumblebee Cinemark Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Bumblebee Cinemark Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cinemark USA, Inc., Paramount Pictures Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., Hasbro, Inc., and their parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Cinemark USA, Inc., 3900 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 18, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- 4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Enter via Cinemark Mobile App: If you have not already done so, download the Cinemark Mobile App (the "App") to at least one (1) web-enabled device. Access the App and join or log into Cinemark Connections. The App and Cinemark Connections are free but subject to the terms and conditions described within the App. Use of the App requires a web-enabled device and therefore data rates may apply. Follow the links and instructions to access the Rewards section of Cinemark Connections and elect to enter the Bumblebee Cinemark Sweepstakes. Complete and submit the registration form including your name and valid email address, and you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Enter online: To enter without using the App, visit http://www.cinemark.com/Connections and join or log into Cinemark Connections. Then follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form for the Bumblebee Cinemark Sweepstakes, including your name, phone number and valid email address. By completing the foregoing you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around January 29, 2019. The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date/time notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. The potential First Prize winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $3,000 in Visa® Prepaid Cards; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee Bee Vision Bumblebee AR Experience; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee: DJ Bumblebee Singing and Dancing Bumblebee; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee: Energon Igniters Power Series; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee: Energon Igniters Nitro Series; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee: BumbleBee Blaster Weapon toy; one (1) Transformers Studio Series 24 and 25 Deluxe Class Bumblebee 2pk ; one (1) Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Showcase Helmet; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee Greatest Hits Soundwave & Doombox; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee Greatest Hits Bumblebee Cassette Pack; one (1) Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee - Power Charge Bumblebee; one (1) Transformers Studio Series 20 Bumblebee Vol. 2 Retro Pop Highway; one (1) Transformers SDCC 2018 Exclusive Studio Series 19 Bumblebee Vol. 1 Retro Rock Garage; one (1) Transformers Official Hasbro-Takara Tomy Collaboration Masterpiece Movie Series Bumblebee MPM-7; one (1) Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack; one (1) Bumblebee A-Kick Scooter; one (1) Bumblebee t-shirt; one (1) Bumblebee hoody; one (1) Bumblebee hat; and one (1) Bumblebee sling backpack. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,849.85. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Use your Visa Prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States and U.S. Territories. The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the United States and U.S. Territories.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: One (1) Transformers Bumblebee: BumbleBee Blaster Weapon toy; one (1) Bumblebee t-shirt; one (1) Bumblebee hoody ($25); one (1) Bumblebee hat; and one (1) Bumblebee sling backpack. ARV: $109.99.
For both Prizes: All apparel and gear details, including size, color and style, will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
- Release: By receipt of a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Paramount Pictures Corporation, Hasbro, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2ErBvs7. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc., Google Inc., or their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Third Parties”). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not any of the Third Parties. You hereby release, to the full extent permitted by law, the Third Parties from all liability related to the Sweepstakes. Questions and comments regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor and not to the Third Parties.