Please select a theatre.
Please select your Weekly Email type.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Only confirmed Daily Prize winners will be eligible to enter the drawing for the Bonus Prize. Ends 8/22/15. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, prize descriptions and free method of entry for the Bonus Drawing, visit http://www.cinemark.com. Void where prohibited.
Cinemark and Universal's
"100 Days of Summer" Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND
WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Cinemark and Universal's "100 Days of Summer" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Only confirmed Daily Prize winners (as defined below) will be eligible to enter the drawing for the Bonus Prize (as defined below). Employees of Cinemark USA, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Cinemark USA, Inc., 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500, Plano, TX 75093. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 15, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on August 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of one hundred (100) daily entry periods (each a "Daily Entry Period") that begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET each day during the Promotion Period. After the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the confirmed winners from each of the Daily Entry Period drawings will be able to enter the bonus drawing (the "Bonus Drawing"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter a Daily Entry Period drawing: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.cinemark.com, click on the "100 Days of Summer" Sweepstakes prompt and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing. Entries from one Daily Entry Period will not carry-over into subsequent Daily Entry Periods. Limit: Each household may enter one (1) time per Daily Entry Period during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Daily Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select each potential Daily Prize winner from all eligible entries received during each Daily Entry Period on a bi-weekly basis throughout the Promotion Period and will notify each potential winner via email at that time. Entries from one Daily Entry Period will not carry-over into subsequent Daily Entry Periods. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8 - 10 weeks of winner confirmation.
6. Daily Prizes: ONE HUNDRED (100) DAILY PRIZES (one (1) per Daily Entry Period): A $100 Cinemark gift card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $100 (terms and conditions of gift card apply). Each of the Daily Prize winners will also have the opportunity to enter the Bonus Drawing, as outlined below.
7. How to Enter the Bonus Drawing: There are two (2) ways to enter the Bonus Drawing if you are a Daily Prize winner:
a. Enter by purchasing a ticket to each of the six (6) Films (as defined below): At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, if you are a confirmed winner of a Daily Prize, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Bonus Drawing. In order to claim the Bonus Prize if selected, you must provide one (1) copy of your Cinemark ticket stub from each of the following six (6) films: Pitch Perfect, Jurassic Park, Ted 2, Minions, Trainwrecked and Straight Outta Compton (collectively, the "Films").
b. Enter without purchasing a ticket to each of the six (6) Films: To enter without purchasing a ticket to each of the six (6) Films, hand print your name, physical address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Cinemark and Universal's "100 Days of Summer" Sweepstakes - Bonus Drawing," c/o Cinemark USA, Inc., 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500, Plano, TX 75093. You will receive one (1) entry into the Bonus Drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by August 31, 2015 and received by September 8, 2015. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, undelivered, delayed, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each Daily Prize winner may enter the Bonus Drawing one (1) time. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
8. Bonus Prize Drawing: Administrator will randomly select the potential Bonus Prize winner from all eligible entries received for the Bonus Drawing on or around September 9, 2015. The potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") and (if applicable) provide one (1) copy of his/her Cinemark ticket stubs from each of the six (6) Films, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled within 8 - 10 weeks of winner confirmation.
9. Bonus Prize: ONE (1) BONUS PRIZE: Two (2) season passes to Cinemark Theatres (terms and conditions of season passes apply). ARV: $1,040.
For all Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Odds of winning the Bonus Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Bonus Drawing. Limit: One (1) Daily Prize and one (1) Bonus Prize per household. Total ARV of all prizes: $11,040.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant
agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action
arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize
awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form
of class action, and exclusively by the United States District
Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or
the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County,
Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be
limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs
associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event
attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be
permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all
rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential
damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket
expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or
otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the
construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these
Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and
Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by,
and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan
without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules
(whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which
would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other
than the State of Michigan.
16. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1CWBxey. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.