Please select a theatre.
Please select your Weekly Email type.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 7/22/13. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions visit http://www.cinemark.com. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Cinemark USA, Inc.
Cinemark Grown Ups 2
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND
WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Cinemark Grown Ups 2 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cinemark USA, Inc., Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Cinemark USA, Inc., 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500, Plano, Texas 75093. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 9, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 22, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.cinemark.com, click on the Cinemark Grown Ups 2 Sweepstakes prompt and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each household may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around July 25, 2013. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winners choice of Two (2) 2013 Kawasaki KFX 50 Sport ATV's or a $2,500 check. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Up to $4,107.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: Two (2) Inflatable Multi Sport 270 Rafts. ARV: $1,600.
ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE: Two (2) Burton Sherlock Wide Snowboard 158's. ARV: $1,050.
ONE (1) THIRD PRIZE: Two (2) Advanced Frame Sport Kayaks. ARV: $920.
ONE (1) FOURTH PRIZE: Two (2) Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Dual-Suspension Mountain Bikes. ARV: $800
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made
except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor
reserves the right to substitute a prize or a component thereof for
one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become
unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all
taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds
of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries
received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: Up
7. Release:By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final, to forever waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules and to forever and irrevocably to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, and from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind even if the Released Parties have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant's entry, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes promotional materials, (c) acceptance, attendance at, participation in, travel related to, possession, receipt, delivery of, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use a prize (or any component thereof), (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, business or creative considerations, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, (e) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (f) human error, (g) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry, (h) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Sweepstakes Site or any computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by any of the Sweepstakes Entities or by an entrant, (i) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Site or any other Sweepstakes-related web pages, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (j) any damage to entrant's (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (k) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (l) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries,(m) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sweepstakes Entities, or any of their agents or employees, (n) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof). Prizes are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind. Each prize winner hereby acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any express or implied warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any component thereof.
8. Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability:The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes:Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List:For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/13dxGxN. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.