Cinemark Flyaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Cinemark Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cinemark USA, Inc., Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immaediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Cinemark USA, Inc., 3900 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 24, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Enter through the Cinemark Movie Rewards Program: Login to your Cinemark Movie Rewards account online at https://www.cinemark.com/movie-rewards or through the Cinemark Mobile App (the "App") using a web-enabled device. The App and Cinemark Movie Rewards are free but subject to the terms and conditions described within the App. Use of the App requires a web-enabled device and therefore data rates may apply. Follow the links and instructions to access the Cinemark Movie Rewards Reward Center and elect to enter the Cinemark Flyaway Sweepstakes by redeeming ten (10) rewards points. Next, complete and submit the registration form including your name and valid email address, and you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Enter By Mail: To enter without becoming a member of the Cinemark Movie Rewards program, using the App or redeeming Cinemark Movie Rewards loyalty points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Cinemark Flyaway Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5049, Department 840405, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5049. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by July 8, 2019 and received by July 15, 2019. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter ten (10) times during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Cinemark Movie Rewards account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around July 18, 2019. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date/time notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the Declaration or any other requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Time permitting, only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prize: ONE (1) PRIZE: Prize includes a six (6) day / five (5) night trip for winner and up to three (3) guests (individually, “Guest,” the Guests and winner shall collectively be referred to as the “Group”) to Orlando, Florida (“City”) to visit Walt Disney World® Resort near City (“Trip”), consisting of the following elements for the Group: [a] hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for five (5) nights at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; [b] four (4) 6-Day theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option; [c] one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of five hundred dollars ($500) for winner, subject to restrictions; [d] one (1) Disney Character Dining experience for four (4) persons (subject to availability). A Disney Gift Card will be provided to cover the expense of this experience (subject to restrictions); [e] one (1) Memory Maker Product which includes digital downloads of photos taken by PhotoPass® Photographers at select attractions and dining locations during the Trip; [f] services of one (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide up to eight (8) consecutive hours on one (1) day of the Trip; [g] one (1) Welcome Basket for winner in his/her Walt Disney World® Resort hotel room; [h] if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from City, round-trip coach air transportation (with possible layovers) for the Group on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and Orlando International Airport; but if winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from City, then air transportation or any other form of transportation will not be provided to the Group; [i] round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express coach service when air transportation is provided; and [j] VIP viewing for one (1) Disney Theme Park parade or show for four (4) persons. Parade and/or show selection and date of viewing are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and will be based on availability; restrictions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $11,638.80, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates, airfares and theme park tickets. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. All benefits and payments in connection to the prize are personal to the winner. Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred or refunded or redeemed for cash.
All members of the Group: (i) will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to participation in the Trip; (ii) are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, passport, etc.) before departure; and (iii) are responsible for any picture identification requirements associated with air travel. Winner is required to have and present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check-in. If any Guest is a minor, he/she must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her parent or legal guardian, who shall count as one of the winner’s allotted Guests.
All expenses in connection with Trip not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility including, but not limited to, round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and the Airport of Origin, meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes.
If winner elects to take the Trip without Guests or fewer Guests than provided for in the prize, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for same. Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any member of the Group from any activity at any time if such Group member’s behavior at any point is disruptive or may or does cause damage to person, property or the reputation of Sponsor, or an affiliate, or otherwise violates the rules or policies of the Sponsor. The winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any of his/her Guests related to any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel. Any portion of the Trip not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Trip components are subject to change without notice.
Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice at least thirty days (30) days prior to the intended travel dates. Trip must be taken between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020 or it is forfeited in its entirety. Trip may not be scheduled or rescheduled outside these dates. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Group must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel from the same Airport of Origin. No extensions will be granted. If Group cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, if time permits. The Trip may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. None of the Released Parties are responsible for lost, stolen or mutilated prize and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The hotel accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
All taxes (including, without limitation, U.S. federal, foreign, provincial, state and local taxes, income and withholding taxes, sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST) on or connected with the prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of his/her prize.
Tickets and gift cards are subject to terms and conditions thereon. Some restrictions apply. See https://www.disneygiftcard.com/ProductInformation/Terms for gift card details.
Any depiction of any prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual prize won. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning are not affected by the means of entry.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2PgqUTx. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc., Google Inc., or their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Third Parties”). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not any of the Third Parties. You hereby release, to the full extent permitted by law, the Third Parties from all liability related to the Sweepstakes. Questions and comments regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor and not to the Third Parties.
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, and each of its respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this sweepstakes.