111 East Joppa Road, Towson, MD 21286
Click showtime for pricing.
No one under the age of 17 will be permitted into thistheatre after 9pm, unless accompanied by their legal parent.Parents must stay and watch the same movie with theirchild.
- Reserve-Level Includes the Following Amenities:
- Luxury Seating with Tables
- Private Balcony Access to Auditoriums
- Full Bar and Lounge
- Expanded Dining Menu
Parking garage entrance is located at Virginia Ave or DelawareAve
- Parking is $2 for 4 hours with validation
- Parking validation machines and pay stations are located inthemain concession lobby as well the Reserve level lobby
- Parking garage is owned and managed by Baltimore CountyRevenueAuthority
Join Our Team
Theatre staff members perform numerous tasks including selling tickets and food items to maintaining the cleanliness of our locations. Actual positions vary from theatre-to-theatre and include Ushers, Box Office Cashiers and Food & Beverage workers. Some of our more specialized locations feature staff positions such as Cooks, Bar Tenders and Servers.
- Cinemark is available to its Guests 365 days a year, including holidays. You can expect to work weekend nights, and due to the nature of the business, you will work a fair amount of late hours.
- We offer flexible scheduling, which is great for students or anyone interested in a part-time position.
- Employees enjoy numerous benefits including free movies, discounted concession items while on duty and scholarship opportunities.
- Cinemark is also very proud to boast that many of our Theatre Management team members come directly from the Theatre Staff. Join our team today, you never know what exciting opportunities may await you!
Please complete, print and sign the application. We suggest submitting the application, in-person, to a member of the management team at the theatre(s) for consideration.
For more career opportunities, visit Cinemark Careers.