CEO’s Advisory Board
About the Cinemark CEO's Advisory Board (CAB)
What does the CAB do?
The CAB will help Cinemark remain fresh and humble in achieving Cinemark's Mission Statement of taking care of customers, employees, and investors, and to provide a learning and growing experience for the members of the CAB. The purpose of the CAB is to provide Cinemark management with innovative input and opinion which is specifically relevant to young people. Topics may include, among others, marketing & promotions, theatre design, recruiting and retaining great employees, movie selection and alternative content.
What can I expect as a CAB member?
The CAB is comprised of eight members and led by Cinemark's Chief Executive Officer. Each member shall serve for a term of one year, and may be extended to a further term, subject to performance requirements as determined by the CEO.
The CAB shall formally meet at least three times annually, primarily at Cinemark's Service Center, located in Plano, TX. Meetings shall take place over one business day, typically from 8:30am until 4:30pm. Efforts will be made to accommodate school and work schedules. Meetings may be held at other locations or virtually. Attendance at CAB meetings is mandatory and shall be a requirement for membership.
CAB members will:
- Attend all scheduled Advisory Board meetings and important related meetings
- Makes a commitment to participate actively in committee work
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares for meetings, and reviews/comments on minutes and reports
- Collaborates with committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to the CABs objective
What’s in it for me?
Members shall receive $500 per formal meeting and an annual Cinemark Admission Pass. All approved travel related expenses to and from meetings shall be paid by Cinemark. Additionally, CAB Members will receive a complimentary LinkedIn Learning subscription.
- Applicants should be 21-25 years of age.
- Must have an undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- May not be a current Cinemark employee.
- Must submit a resume.
- Applicants selected to be members of the CAB must execute an Advisory Services Agreement with Cinemark.
Should the selection committee wish to interview you, you will be notified by telephone and/or via email. All applicants will not be interviewed. Interviews will be held each year from June-September.