The Cinemark Standard
All Cinemark Movie Theaters are Now Open
We’re excited to welcome you back to the big screen with enhanced safety measures and new movie releases! Learn how we’re protecting your safety. Find a theatre near you
ABOUT THE CINEMARK STANDARD
FREQUENT & THOROUGH CLEANING:
Including high-touch areas throughout the theatre.
- Restrooms are cleaned every 30 minutes during operating hours, including door handles, toilets, handles, sinks, countertops, soap dispensers, faucets and baby-changing stations.
- Auditoriums are carefully cleaned before every showtime.
ADVANCED 3-POINT AIR QUALITY STANDARD:
Cinemark’s stringent air quality standards are designed to deliver an abundant supply of fresh outdoor air, maintain optimal air circulation, eliminate potential pollutants and, of course, provide our guests with a comfortable temperature and humidity level.
- Increased fresh-air rate. We are substantially raising the fresh-air rate of our building HVAC systems by constantly utilizing supply fans to increase the total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into our theatres.
- Smart-flow air circulation design. Each auditorium within the theatre has its own HVAC system, which consistently diffuses fresh air from the ceiling down toward the floor where it is then returned to our filtration equipment, constantly refreshing the air.
- Elimination of pollutants. Cinemark has upgraded to MERV 13 filters in each auditorium's HVAC system to capture the majority of particles and pollutants.
Additionally, our vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters identified to be effective in trapping at least 99.97% of microscopic particles, including viruses such as COVID-19.
ENHANCED EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS:
For the safety of our communities all theatre employees will complete enhanced training on cleaning and food handling.
Hand sanitizer is available at throughout the theatre.
CONVENIENT REFUNDS AVAILABLE:
If you're unable to attend your movie, request a contactless refund online in our app or call 1-800-CINEMARK. Learn more about our refund policy.
We encourage you to purchase tickets online, which will allow for a more contactless in-theatre experience. Just show your ticket and be on your way.