A Movie Club Gift entitles a recipient who's new to the program to all of the benefits of Cinemark Movie Club for the duration of time specified by the gift amount. For existing Movie Club Members, additional credits (1 for each month gifted) will be added to their account. All additional credits from the gift will be available for immediate use, and the member will continue to be charged monthly via the credit card in their account.
Anyone can give a Movie Club Gift. You do not have to be a Movie Club member to purchase a Movie Club Gift.
Anyone 17 years or older can receive a Movie Club Gift and become a Movie Club member. The recipient of the Movie Club Gift must agree to the Movie Club Terms and Conditions. Note: If a Movie Club gift is redeemed by an existing Movie Club member, all credits are added to their account immediately, and their regular billing cycle is not affected.
Yes! The member will receive credits equal to the number of months of the gift, available immediately upon redemption of the gift. The member's billing cycle is unaffected, and they will continue to be charged monthly via the credit card in their account.
Yes, you can! The recipient must be 17 years or older, and agree to the Movie Club Terms and Conditions.
You can purchase a Movie Club Gift online at Cinemark.com/giftmovieclub.
No, at this time you cannot use a Cinemark gift card to purchase a Movie Club Gift.
Yes, you can get a refund for unredeemed Movie Club gifts by contacting customer service at 1-800-CINEMARK (1-800-246-3627). Customer service will reimburse the purchase amount on the credit card used, provided the gift card code has not been redeemed. Please allow 3-5 days for reimbursement to appear.
If you are not currently a Movie Club member, follow these steps to get started:
• Click the “Redeem Gift” link in the email notification you received regarding your Movie Club gift, or visit Cinemark.com/movieclub.
• On the Cinemark.com/movieclub page, enter your billing zip code to see the monthly pricing for your account. Note: Your card will not be charged until after your Movie Club gift ends!
• Within the pop-up that shows your monthly pricing, sect "Add to Cart" to begin checkout.
• Sign in to your existing Cinemark Movie Rewards account. Not already a member? No problem! Click "Create an Account" and complete Account and Personal Information sections.
• Provide a valid credit card for billing after your Movie Club gift ends.
• Accept the Movie Club Terms and Conditions.
• If clicked through from your email, your unique promo code should be pre-populated on the checkout page and the total for the purchase should be $0. If the code does not pre-populate, copy and paste the gift code from your email and click “Apply Gift Code”. If gift was purchased in-theatre, type the 10 digit code listed on the gift (including dashes) in the Promo Code field and hit "Apply Code".
• Click "Complete Purchase" to finish.
Your Movie Club membership will now begin!
Existing Movie Club members, follow these steps to activate your Movie Club Gift:
• Log in to your Movie Club account, and go to cinemark.com/movie-rewards to view your account page.
• Scroll down to to "Redeem Movie Club Gift" section.
• Copy and paste the Gift Code from the email notification you received into the field, and click “Redeem.” If gift was purchased in-theatre, type the 10 digit code listed on the gift (including dashes) in the field and hit "Redeem".
• All Movie Club Gift credits will be automatically added to your account.
Enjoy the gifted credits immediately!
If you haven't received your gift email notification, or are having issues when redeeming the gift code you received, please contact us at 1-800-CINEMARK and we'll be happy to assist you.
Your Cinemark Movie Club membership, including the available Credits and membership benefits will remain active for the duration of your Cinemark Movie Club Gift period. After the expiration of the gift period, if the membership is cancelled you will have six (6) months to use any available Credits. Your credit card will not be charged in any subsequent months and your benefits as a Movie Club member will cease at the end of the gift period.
If existing members cancel their account, they have 6 months to use their gift Credits.
Unless account has been cancelled, after the expiration of the Movie Club Gift period, the member will be charged the monthly membership fee.
Applicable taxes may apply in certain jurisdictions.
You should receive an email confirmation to the email address you provided at the time of purchase. The gifting details will also be saved to your account. If you cannot locate the email confirmation or the details of the gift in your account, contact us at 1-800-CINEMARK.
Contact us at 1-800-Cinemark and we will be happy to assist you.
You can contact the purchaser of the gift, and they will be able to retrieve the original purchase online and provide the gift code for you to apply.