Scan at the box office and concession stand to:
Earn points & unlock rewards
2/10/2021 • 3 min read
Our last popcorn recipe was such a hit that we're back with a new confection for Valentine's Day! This time we're combining dark and white chocolate with popcorn to create an easy to make and sweetly delicious treat.
If you'd prefer to have it all laid out in text here's the recipe:
Cinemark's Chocolate-Drizzled Popcorn
— 6 Cups Pack-a-Pop Popcorn
— 1 cup dark chocolate
— ½ cup white chocolate
— 1/2 cup chocolate candies
You'll need a baking sheet, tin foil, two sealable plastic bags, and scissors.
Follow these steps:
1. Line the baking sheet with foil.
2. Spread popcorn evenly over the sheet.
3. Pour the white chocolate into a plastic bag, and close the seal.
4. Pour the dark chocolate into the other plastic bag and seal.
5. Microwave each bag for 20 seconds, then knead to make sure all chocolate is fully melted.
6. Cut a very small corner off the bottom of the white chocolate bag and drizzle over popcorn.
7. Repeat with the dark chocolate — cut a small corner off the bottom of the dark chocolate bag and drizzle over popcorn.
8. Sprinkle the candies over the drizzle so they stick to the chocolate before it solidifies.
9. Let cool completely, then break apart to store and serve!
This recipe is also flexible with respect to substitutions. Swap milk chocolate in for one of the other two chocolate ingredients, if you want, as a start. You can add other sweet layers as well — just remember that the goal is to have it all solid at room temperature, for easier snacking. (In other words: syrups aren't the best choice!) You can also use a double-boiler to melt the chocolate and pastry bags to pipe out the chocolate if you have them. No pressure there, as our method works great!
Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson Reunite for The Banshees of Inisherin
Avengers: Secret Wars - What Are the Secret Wars, Anyway?
Pearl: Ti West and Mia Goth Made a Surprise Prequel to X
Your Browser Location May Be Disabled
Allow Cinemark to get your location by enabling location services in your browser settings.