Scan at the box office and concession stand to earn points and unlock rewards and use your Movie Club credits.
Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation SweepstakesOfficial Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cinemark USA, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Cinemark USA, Inc., 3900 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093. Administrator: Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 16, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on February 20, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are four (4) ways to enter the Sweepstakes. For methods 4(a)-4(c), a standard General Admission Ticket includes any ticket type available on Cinemark.com or through the Cinemark App excluding Cinemark Private Watch Party purchases (“standard General Admission Ticket”).
a. Enter by Purchasing Ticket Through the Cinemark App With Account: During the Promotion Period, if you do not yet have the Cinemark App (the “App”), using your mobile device, download the App from Google Play or the App Store. The App is free but subject to the terms and conditions described within the App. Use of the App requires a web-enabled device and therefore data rates may apply. Then, via the App, register or log into your Cinemark Rewards account (“Account”) and follow the links and instructions to purchase at least one (1) standard General Admission Ticket for the movie “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” (“Qualifying Purchase”). Next, follow the links and instructions to access the Cinemark Movie Rewards Reward Center and elect to enter “Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation Sweepstakes” by completing and submitting the registration form, including your name and valid email address, and you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the limit below.
b. Enter by Purchasing Ticket at Cinemark.com With Account: During the Promotion Period, log into your Account online at https://www.cinemark.com/Membership/SignIn and follow the links and instructions to make a Qualifying Purchase. Then, follow the links and instructions to access the Cinemark Movie Rewards Reward Center and elect to enter “Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation Sweepstakes” by completing and submitting the registration form, including your name and valid email address, and you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the limit below.
c. Enter by Purchasing Ticket At Theater With Account: During the Promotion Period, at a participating Cinemark theater, make a Qualifying Purchase and provide your Account info at checkout by either (i) scanning the QR code in your Account; (iii) providing your phone number associated with your Account; or (iii) providing your email address associated with your Account. Then, follow the links and instructions to access the Cinemark Movie Rewards Reward Center and elect to enter “Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation Sweepstakes” by completing and submitting the registration form, including your name and valid email address, and you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, subject to the limit below.
d. Enter By Mail: To enter without using the App or purchasing a ticket, print your name, mailing address, phone number associated with your Account, the email address associated with your Account, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation Sweepstakes,” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5021, Department 856062, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5021. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by February 20, 2023 and received by February 27, 2023. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawing: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around March 6, 2023. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration"), as well as a Form W-9, which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date/time notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide the Declaration or any other requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Prize Winner will receive one (1) Disney Cruise Line vacation package (“Vacation Package”).
The Vacation Package is a four (4)-night Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons (i.e., Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests), to be taken aboard the Disney Wish, consisting of the following components:
All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the Vacation Package description above are excluded and solely the responsibility of Prize Winner or his/her/their guests, including but not limited to:
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $13,280.00, which includes Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website). The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations of rates and airfares. If the actual value of the Vacation Package is less than stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
Vacation Package components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. Vacation Package is not redeemable for cash. Vacation Package is non-commissionable.
Travel for the Vacation Package must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates and must occur between March 27, 2023 and March 31, 2024. Disney Cruise Line reserves the right to change the allowable travel dates, cruise ship or any other component of the Vacation Package, for any reason and in its sole discretion. No substitution of Vacation Package or any elements thereof is allowed, except at Disney Cruise Line’s sole discretion. Ports of call, offerings, and experiences onboard are subject to change, availability, and cancellation without notice. Block Out Dates: 06/12/2023; 06/19/2023; 06/26/2023; 07/3/2023; 07/10/2023; 07/17/2023; 07/24/2023; 07/31/2023; 09/04/2023; 11/20/2023; 12/18/2023; 12/22/2023; 12/29/2023 (Block Out Dates are at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line and subject to change without notice).
The Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests must travel together on the same itinerary, and air transportation must be round-trip from/to the Departure Airport, as chosen by Disney Cruise Line. Once selected by the Prize Winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney Cruise Line, which may be withheld for any reason. If the Prize Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute Vacation Package or compensation provided to the Prize Winner. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to restrictions and availability. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney Cruise Line at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended departure date. Disney Cruise Line will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply to air travel. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or cruise. The Walt Disney Company (or its affiliated, subsidiary, or related companies) and Disney Cruise Line are not liable, including for any costs or expenses, if any component of the Vacation Package is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason and Prize Winner will not be reimbursed, and no substitution will be provided except as in Disney Cruise Line’s sole discretion.
The Prize Winner and their guests are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. The Prize Winner and his/her/their guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. The Prize Winner and each guest will also be required to sign the Disney Cruise Line cruise contract before embarkation (the “Cruise Contract”). The Cruise Contract is available at www.disneycruise.com/cruisecontract. Failure to return the executed release form or to accept and sign the Cruise Contract within the specified time periods will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Prize Winner acknowledges that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their travel party, related to any use or misuse of the Vacation Package or any related activity or travel. The Prize Winner and their guests are required to comply with Disney Cruise Line’s health and safety measures and operational guidelines. Persons not meeting embarkation requirements will be denied boarding. Visit www.disneycruise.com/updates for the latest information.
Health and safety measures and operational guidelines, ports of call and offerings may change at any time without notice. Certain onboard venues, experiences and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability, advance reservations or even closure.Minors under the age of eighteen (18) not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of twenty-one (21) in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal. Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances.
Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of Vacation Package due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The guests, if any, may be required to execute and return releases of liability and, where legal, publicity releases (collectively, “Guest Documents”), which must be returned with the verification documents requested of Prize Winner, or guest portion of the Vacation Package will be forfeited.
Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who will be required to submit a Form W-9 in order to claim the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will also receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Merkle Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Disney Destinations, LLC, Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, widespread illnesses, pandemics, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, please email [email protected] by May 8, 2023 referencing “Cinemark’s Super Family Vacation Sweepstakes” Winner List in the subject line or email. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2023 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with The Walt Disney Company, Disney Destinations, LLC, Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc., or their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Third Parties”). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not any of the Third Parties. You hereby release, to the full extent permitted by law, the Third Parties from all liability related to the Sweepstakes. Questions and comments regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor and not to the Third Parties.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania © 2023 MARVEL. All rights reserved.
Your Browser Location May Be Disabled
Allow Cinemark to get your location by enabling location services in your browser settings.