Over the last few months we've enjoyed cooking up savory and sweet popcorn recipes such as Eloté Popcorn and Birthday Cake Popcorn. Now we're back with a celebration for the Fourth of July. Here's our explosively tasty Fireworks Popcorn recipe.
Watch the Video Recipe!
Here are the steps of the recipe in printed form:
Cinemark's Fireworks Popcorn Recipe
— 6 Cups Pack-a-Pop Popcorn
— 1 cup white chocolate chips
— 15 drops blue food coloring
— Red popping candy
You'll need one microwave-safe bag, scissors, tin foil, and a sheet pan.
Follow these steps:
1. Spread popcorn on a foil-lined sheet pan.
2. Put white chocolate in the microwave-safe bag.
3. Add blue food coloring.
4. Microwave the bag in short bursts, massaging bag between to mix choc and food coloring.
5. Cut off a small corner of the bag.
6. Drizzle the chocolate mixture over popcorn.
7. Scatter the popping candy over the popcorn.
8. Let the mixture cool completely before breaking apart to eat or store.