We love cooking up savory and sweet popcorn recipes such as Eloté Popcorn and Birthday Cake Popcorn. Now we're back with a new popcorn recipe just in time for Halloween. Here's our Trick or Treat Popcorn recipe.
Watch the Video Recipe!
Here are the steps of the recipe in printed form:
Cinemark's Trick or Treat Popcorn Recipe
— 6 Cups Pack-a-Pop Popcorn
— 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
— 1/2 tbsp butter
— 1 1/2 cup Oreos, crushed
— 1 cup Trolli Gummy Worms
You'll need one large bowl, one small bowl, and a couple of large mixing spoons.
Follow these steps:
1. Add popcorn to a large bowl.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and butter and microwave in short bursts to melt white chocolate, stirring in between bursts.
3. Drizzle the white chocolate mix over the popcorn and gently toss to coat the popcorn.
4. Immediately add 1 cup crushed Oreos and toss to coat popcorn.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and pour the remaining 1/2 cup of Oreos over the mix.
6. Finally, add the gummy worms and serve.
Want to learn the history of movie popcorn?